Sunday, May 28, 2017

Anime Review: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations

                           Image result for boruto naruto next generations quotes

          This week's anime review will be on Boruto: Naruto Next Generations. "WOW" This time, I'm changing things up a bit...just slightly though. Usually, my anime reviews would only consist of completed series if you haven't noticed. However, Boruto isn't. If you're someone who is currently watching this, then you know that this anime just aired in the spring of this year. So as of now, it is currently airing and several episodes have already been released. To be more exact, there are 8 total episodes. It's fairly interesting and as for me, I'm very excited for every time a new episode is released because I'm a huge fan of the Naruto and Naruto Shippuden series. I really loved it. Also, since they're completed and I've seen practically seen every single episode, I have very high hopes for Boruto and I expect great things form this new series. 


                                         (Anime Cover)
              Image result for boruto naruto next generations

Synopsis: Boruto: Naruto Next Generations is basically continuing on from the Naruto series. However, instead of telling Naruto's story, this series is giving rise to Boruto's Story. In other words, the son of the Seventh Hokage which is of course, Naruto Uzumaki. Time has passed and the shinobi world has begun to change. New events and several circumstances occur that lead to strange and mysterious things. Follow Boruto as he makes his journey to find out the ways of a ninja and so much more.

       Image result for boruto naruto next generations gif

Characters: As for the characters, it mainly consists of the cast from the Naruto series. But as you can see, they're all grown up. Then you've got their kids. They are Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha, Misuki, Shikadai Nara, Inojin Yamanaka, Chocho Akimichi, and Metal Lee. "The New Generation!" Well, if you want to get to know them a little better and gain a better understanding on their backgrounds, I suggest clicking this link⇨Boruto characters

                                   Here's the Main Cast!    Image result for boruto naruto next generation characters

Art/Animation: The art is pretty much the same as for the Naruto Series but there are a few changes here and there. They're not really noticeable though. Also, I like the character designs and I really like the new generation. However, it breaks my heart to see Naruto's generation growing up. To me, I prefer the original generation with Naruto and Sasuke and the others. Besides that, I've grown to like some the newer characters. They all have a unique and interesting personality. It's also great to see and witness what traits they inherited from their parents. I think it's awesome. The animation is also thrilling. 

Music: The opening and ending songs for this series are quite different then what I would have expected. The opening was very up to beat and there were a  variety of flashy colors. It gave of this happy and exciting vibe which is very different from the Naruto openings that I have seen. I thought it was good in my opinion. I enjoyed listening and watching them.

          Overall, this concludes this week's anime review. I really recommend giving Boruto: Next Generations a try. It'll be worth your time...I hope. Either way, I can't wait for the new update. Tune in next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment